Sunday, February 21, 2010

And the Fun Begins...


Get ready for a wild ride, folks! Although this is a new blog, make no mistake, there are going to be some very informative, interesting, and helpful posts coming up, at a very fast pace.

I've been taking a lot of notes on various subjects for my own personal use, but with some changes I've made in my life that I'm really excited about, I really want to share it with others. If only I'd known about some of this stuff years ago! My life would be so different. I want to do for other people what others have done for me.

Whatever you find here that works for you, take it, and leave the rest. And I hope that your life begins to transform every bit as much as mine is!

In the works: some very relevant posts on health (both emotional and physical) and finances. In particular, I will be talking about how I've lost 26 pounds and two or more dress sizes in one month. And in case you're wondering, I'm not selling any diet stuff, LOL. I'm just so ecstatic about the changes I am seeing in my body and my personality, that I wish I could shout about it from the rooftops. No one should feel the way I've felt for so long. I actually look in the mirror and smile every day! And I'm not done yet.

Here are just a few topics I will be posting on: organization, natural recipes, healthy living, weight loss, Nourishing Traditions eating, raw food, raising a large family, simple living, agrarianism, alternative health options, frugal tips, homesteading, raising animals, gardening, emergency preparedness, food storage, and a whole lot more!

I would LOVE your COMMENTS letting me know which subjects you are most interested in. (Please keep comments kind and on topic.)

No comments:

Post a Comment