Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Moving

Hey folks!  You thought I forgot about you, didn't you?  I have neglected my blog and podcast for a while, but I promise I haven't forgotten about them.  I got a new microphone a while back, and it sounds awesome--it will enable me to pre-record a better-quality podcast, so there will be less rambling and more content.  I may be changing hosts from blogtalkradio to somewhere else, so subscribe to this blog to stay updated on the switch.

Also, we're looking at purchasing a piece of property, which means lots of work fun projects for me to blog about and podcast about!  We're looking at a 5 acre and a 10 acre parcel.  They're a long drive from my husband's job, but one of the parcels already has water, power, and septic, which would be handy.  The other is closer to the city, but has no improvements...so if we chose that one, you'll get lots of handy blog posts and videos about being off-grid!

We'll be moving for the next month, but check back, because after that, things will get more interesting around here!  In the meantime, here is a pic of a piece of property, with a rough sketch of some things I'd like to do to it:
Click on image above to enlarge.

No comments:

Post a Comment